What are we doing well?
What do we need to do better?
- More after school clubs for all children
- More after school clubs for KS1
- Improve the reputation of the school within the community
- This year there has been an increase in clubs offered to children- in the Autumn term there were clubs on every night. In the spring and summer term we have had ICT club, homework club, football, chess club, dance clubs, cricket and now running club. We will post more pictures to the blog so that you can see what school is offering.
- This half term we have increased the after school clubs for KS1.
- Jo Walker has taken on the role of Press Officer and is working closely with staff to show off what we are doing in the local press.
We love to hear your opinions, so feel free to add a post sharing what you think makes Ashfield such a great place and what would make it even better.